 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / LEGO Sets / 392
Re: 10030 Imperial Star Destroyer LDraw File
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets
Date:
Sun, 5 Oct 2003 17:01:48 GMT

Someone actually was actually sadistic enough

I believe the word you're actually looking for
is "masochistic"...  ;)

I cheated a little on this model.  There are 2 parts used
in the ISD that are not yet made for LDraw:
45729 Space Radar Dish 6 x 6
30342 Gray Rock Bottom with Craters

Unacceptable!  I expect you to encode the 6x6 radar dish ASAP!  :P

(Actually, I'd be thrilled to encode this one myself, if some kind
soul wwas willing to donate one of these to the "Franklin's Still
Too D@mned Poor to Buy LEGO" Relief Effort...)