 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / LEGO Sets / 389
388  |  390
Subject:
10030 Imperial Star Destroyer LDraw File
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 4 Oct 2003 04:40:53 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

What?!? You say.  Someone actually was actually sadistic enough to model this in
LDraw?  Well the answer is yes and you can find it here:

http://ldraw.pobursky.com

Clearly I have too much time on my hands or I am extremely bored, either way I
have no life.

-Orion

P.S.

I cheated a little on this model.  There are 2 parts used in the ISD that are
not yet made for LDraw:

45729 Space Radar Dish 6 x 6: I simlulated this by shrinking a 8 x 8 dish
30342 Gray Rock Bottom with Craters:  I just used part 30208