 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / LEGO Sets / 339
Re: rendering of santa fe cars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets, lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 19:56:18 GMT

You may tinker with this train station idea, if you like:

The MLCad .mpd file for version 3 is here, as well as attached to this message:

later,
James Mathis

OMG! james thats way to big. all i am looking for is a platform design.

I will make one. i always wanted to make a rural style station platform.
your station is WAY to big. i will have the new one done tonight hopefully.
i am doing a MOC based on the body of the 10022 sleeper car and a dome roof