 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / LEGO Sets / 338
Re: rendering of santa fe cars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets, lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 19:25:31 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets, Thomas Burger writes:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/GrapeApe/SFcars/m10025sc.jpg

does anyone want that as a wall paper?

VERY well done!

By any chance, you wouldn't happen to have a version showing the 10020
attached to the cars would you?   Make an excellent wallpaper.
--
Adrian Egli

yes i CAN make one. give me some time. does anyone have a station they have
that i can use?

Nice renderings of the Super Chief cars.

You may tinker with this train station idea, if you like:

The MLCad .mpd file for version 3 is here, as well as attached to this message:

later,
James Mathis