 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / LEGO Sets / 265
Re: 8219 cart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets
Date:
Mon, 29 Oct 2001 14:38:50 GMT

Hallo Ruediger

"Ruediger Dietloff" <Ruediger_Dietloff@yahoo.de> schreef in bericht
Here´s the 8219 cart. The wheels and tyres are unofficial, but can be
downloaded here at LUGNET. I´m not 100% sure if the disc break in the rear
is the right part, but it looks pretty much the same.
Also missing are of course the stickers. Everything else should be O.K.

I just looked at it and it looks quite nice! Just a question: why do you
start with the 6x2 plates?
About the brake dish: it is the one I also use for that kind of dishes. In
the cyberslam sets there are a lot of this kind of dishes in several colors.

Keep up the good work...

greetings
    Maico Arts