 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / LEGO Sets / 155
  Re: Set-posting protocol

(...) The best way IMHO to do this is to use a normal baseplate instead of the crater baseplate, leave the figs helmentless & use the non patterned versions for the patterned parts. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (24 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets)

  Set-posting protocol

I've just finished reconstructing the first lego set I ever owned (set 6970) in .dat format... however, there are four parts in that set that don't seem to have dat files yet... those being: The crater baseplate (x2) The classic minifig space-helmet (...) (24 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets)