 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / LEGO Sets / 156
Re: Set-posting protocol
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 23:48:28 GMT

Caton Little wrote:

I've just finished reconstructing the first lego set I ever owned (set 6970)
in .dat format... however, there are four parts in that set that don't seem
to have dat files yet... those being:

The crater baseplate (x2)
The classic minifig space-helmet (x4)
The 3x4 slope with classic space logo (x1)
The 5x6 brick with 'rocket launch' pattern (x1)

I've been able to make appropriate substitutions for all parts, and they're
noted as such in the mpd file.

Are nearly-complete sets acceptable here?

The best way IMHO to do this is to use a normal baseplate instead of the crater
baseplate, leave the figs helmentless & use the non patterned versions for the
patterned parts.

--
Jonathan Wilson
wilsonj@xoommail.com