 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / LEGO Sets / 150
Re: 6195 neptune discovery lab
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 15:20:31 GMT

It is finally done! The only set in the history of TLG to include more
than one raised baseplate. This one took me forever to do, not counting
the time taken to make/fix mock-ups for the bubble dome base, large door
and frame and crane grab pieces. I am now going to start on the rest of
the aquasharks and aquanauts sets, folowed by my set of aquazone
alternates. Can someone check the number of cryatals that come in this
set? I count 3, 1 in each of the 2 mailboxes and one loose. Are there
any more?

Great job!  What editor did you use?  I'm working on a scene that has one of
those canyons, and it's taking forever to work on!

0 FILE 6090.dat
0 Minifig Armor Suit, Aquanaut Prototype
0 Author: James Davis

You mean you actually used MY humble creation?  I'm touched :-)
I'm very happy someone used this.  I lost the file in a hard drive crash, so
now I can add it back into my parts list!

Build well!
James