 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 946
  Tracked Exploration Unit  [DAT]

This is a tracked exploration unit built on the same chassis as the tracked extraction unit. It is a two man vehicle, one being the driver, and the other being the science officer. The vehicle is equipped with a variety of geological sampling (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: Tracked Exploration Unit

(...) Wow! Another wicked model, Duane! I really like your models because they always have some sort of exploration/scientif...tilitarian element to them. BTW what happened to that huge exploration ship you were planning? Believe it or not, you (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: Tracked Exploration Unit

(...) it briefly, but be sure that I will take a closer look later today. I'm working on a new ship now. The last one was half build and I had to move my collection. It didn't take the move very well. I've been making sketches for the past month or (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: Tracked Exploration Unit

(...) you medic ship. Do you have a dat file for it? I would like to see more. I love the shape and form. -Duane (24 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: Tracked Exploration Unit

(...) A download section will be added to my website soon, but not yet. Anyways, thanks for visiting my website, and I hope you update your's. Mladen Pejic, over and out! (URL) (24 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)