 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 961
Re: Tracked Exploration Unit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 17:00:44 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.models, Duane Hess writes:

Wow! Another wicked model, Duane!
I really like your models because they always have some sort of
exploration/scientific/realistic/utilitarian element to them.
BTW what happened to that huge exploration ship you were planning?
Believe it or not, you inspired me to make my own exploration ship (I
actually made several) after I read your post, a couple of months ago, about
a space ship you were building. Too bad my ship looks like crap (of course
that is my opinion, and if you say anything bad about it "I'll kill 'ya!"
*not*;).
Here is the link to it: http://www.lugnet.com/cad/dat/models/?n=915

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://tor-pw1.netcom.ca/~milovan/index.htm

I've been banging around you website looking at what you have. I really like
you medic ship. Do you have a dat file for it? I would like to see more. I
love the shape and form.

-Duane

A download section will be added to my website soon, but not yet. Anyways,
thanks for visiting my website, and I hope you update your's.