 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 930 (-5)
  Datsville PD on Parade  [DAT]

Here is the datsville PD on parade for the first time The datsville PD is now on duty You will need the new police torso pieces from lugnet.cad.dat.parts to view this model. (they were too large to put in the MPD) 0 FILE parade.dat 0 Datsville PD on (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: F-2 Fighter

Before you go off thinking that the wing design was all my idea I'd like to point out that it's quite a bit like Tim Courtney's ADF-300 "Shadow" wing + (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: F-2 Fighter

Jameson Robert Gagnepain wrote in message ... (...) I like it Jameson! I really like the wing design, pretty original. ---D M Garcia (URL) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  T-1 : 2 person transport  [DAT]

Hi... just built this transport... LMKWYT Jameson Robert Gagnepain JamesonRobert.com Web Services (URL) FILE Main.dat 0 Main model 0 Name: Main.dat 0 Author: Jameson Robert Gagnepain - Jameson@JamesonRobert.com 0 Unofficial Model 1 1 -90 0 0 1 0 0 0 (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Belgian Electric Locomotive (Serie 16)  [DAT]

Hello, Here i am with a model i create a few days ago and made a drawing from it with MLCAD. Its a model from the Belgian State railroad (NMBS/SNCB)in the color design of the "Memling" trains. I like it and want to build me a second one. Here's the (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact