 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 929
Re: F-2 Fighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 00:40:05 GMT

Before you go off thinking that the wing design was all my idea I'd like to
point out that it's quite a bit like Tim Courtney's ADF-300 "Shadow" wing +
engine design.
In lugnet.cad.dat.models, Damian Garcia writes:
Jameson Robert Gagnepain wrote in message ...
Hey all.... just wanted to show you my new design... LMKWYT

Jameson Robert Gagnepain
JamesonRobert.com Web Services
http://www.jamesonrobert.com
ICQ #17714608

0 FILE Main.dat
0 Main Model
0 Name: Main.dat
0 Author: Jameson Robert Gagnepain - Jameson@JamesonRobert.com
0 Unofficial Model

I like it Jameson!  I really like the wing design, pretty original.

---D M Garcia

http://members.xoom.com/swlego/index.html