 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 865
Re: PentWing Fighter, Version II
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 15:47:35 GMT

Bram Lambrecht <braml@juno.com> wrote in message
news:19991213.173810.5095.5.braml@juno.com...
"John VanZwieten" <john_vanzwieten@email.msn.com> writes:
Now those wings have a reason for being!  And they look great.

Thanks for the suggestion.  I like the new wings better too (although I
only built one.  Maybe I'll tackle the other four later.)

I have to say I liked your earlier cockpit better.

I thought the first one was a bit bland.  I *think* I like the new one,
but I'm not sure.  Seems to me that it has more character than the first
version.

I say it's hard to beat the Naboo canopy for coolness.

Either way, though, the concept and overall design of this
ship is wonderful.

Glad you like it!  What do you think of the new name? Is Pentapterigoid
better than PentWing?

How about Pentadactyl ("five-fingered")?

-John Van