 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 744
Re: Mech: Soldier
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 1999 17:31:10 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.models, Travis Dickinson writes:
This is the first manned mech that I have built.  I received some help
from Ben Vaughan in getting the model to stay standing.  This model does
use color 16.  LMKWYT.

Looks great, Travis!
(Of course, with Ben 'Marsbase' Vaughan helping you out, you can't go wrong.)
I'm looking forward to taking a closer look at the individual sections of your
mech on my lunch break.
If this is the first one you've built, I'm looking forward to more!

..joseph g