 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 742
Re: Mech: Soldier
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 1999 16:28:34 GMT

Travis Dickinson wrote:
This is the first manned mech that I have built.  I received some help
from Ben Vaughan in getting the model to stay standing.  This model does
use color 16.  LMKWYT.

Very nice.  This is a very good-looking mech.

When are you going to put it up on a Web page?  I've noticed that I get more
response when I do that compared to when I post the DAT here.

Cheers,
- jsproat

It's not the same log.  It's not the same log.  It's not the same log.
  It's not the same log.  It's not the same log.  It's not the same log.
               It's the same log.  It's the same log.  It's the same log.