 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 699
  HELP with DAT files!!

Can someone please help me figure out what I am doing wrong? I can't seem to get my DAT files to open. I have downloaded LDRAW and files and installed them. But I have had no luck opening the files. I am using Win95. I just get a blank white screen. (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: HELP with DAT files!!

(...) This sounds like you're running LDLite but it's not finding the part files. Several things you might want to check: - Make sure that the path which LDraw is installed into doesn't contain any spaces. - Make sure that your LDRAW environment (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad)