 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 687
    [Datsville] Datsville Shopping Center —Jeff Stembel
   PRESS RELEASE: After a long construction period, the Datsville Shopping Center is open for business! Many stores have moved into the Shopping Center, welcoming neighborhood minifigs into their establishments for the first time. Jeff Stembel Mayor of (...) (25 years ago, 19-Oct-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

        Re: [Datsville] Datsville Shopping Center —John VanZwieten
   Jaw drops . . . Eyes blink . . . Sweetness! Jeff, this is just great. I don't have time now to look at all the details, but the scope of this thing is awesome. I couldn't believe it just kept getting bigger. And you even did the sidewalks for me! I (...) (25 years ago, 21-Oct-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

        Re: [Datsville] Datsville Shopping Center —Jeff Stembel
   (...) I figured it would help. I also tried to get rid of as many hidden pieces as I could, just in case it would speed up rendering slightly. :) (...) Grrr... I thought I fixed that. :( I guess I was mistaken in thinking it was the comma that used (...) (25 years ago, 21-Oct-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)