 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 547
Re: the Datsville PD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Thu, 23 Sep 1999 18:49:44 GMT

Good job here.  I really like the cells.

I have a question about the jail windows--do the bars & frames fit like that
in the real world, or is it a bit of CAD fudgery?* (I don't have those
pieces, so I'm curious).

Brian (bbq) Sauls
(*For an example of *my* CAD fudgery......)
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/dat/ideas/?n=37