 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 544
Re: the Datsville PD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Fri, 24 Sep 1999 00:38:23 GMT

John VanZwieten wrote:

Jonathan Wilson <wilsonj@xoommail.com> wrote in message
news:37EA1E66.B757148E@xoommail.com...
Here is the bulk of the datsville police force

Nice job on this.  I added a dk. gray floor, and moved the parking lot to the
side with the large windows.  It looks good added to the town.

-John Van

The side with the windows and the double doors is accually supposted to face the fromt. the large
doors are the front entrance and the other smaller door in the side is the back entrance. the
parking lot goes next to the back entrance, which is used by the police to enter the station whereas
the front doors are used by the public. also could you possibly remove the vechicles from the
parking lot and put some or all of them around town? also please put my payphone somewhere in
datsville

--
Jonathan Wilson
wilsonj@xoommail.com