 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 540 (-10)
  Re: gone fishin

(...) All the standard colors are in the LDraw FAQ. Now, if someone wants to research RGB values for some of the newer colors, that'd be very cool. STeve (25 years ago, 23-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad.dev)

  the Datsville PD  [DAT]

Here is the bulk of the datsville police force Please add it to datsville asap. Do not make any close up shots untill I have some policemen (in uniform, of course) to use in them police.dat shoes how polpark.dat and policehq.dat could go together (...) (25 years ago, 23-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Datsville police air wing  [DAT]

Here is the datsville police airwing, with the eye in the sky chopper Please add to the datsville airport when it is added to datsvile The polatst.dat is the dat file showing one way of putting it together The unofficial helicopter landing gear part (...) (25 years ago, 23-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: Grocery story

You could add an ATM? or do they all pay by eftpos? -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 23-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: Grocery story

Cool Model. Now the cidicens of datsville won't have to go to my service station to buy their food. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 23-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: Grocery story

(...) line (...) posting. (...) if I (...) either.) (...) Line-wrap now set; no more MFG for me; and yes, "story" was an intentional typo. Brian (thanks all for patience and understanding) (25 years ago, 23-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: Grocery story

(...) James, did you unpack the .mpd file before viewing in LDraw? The part about people being stuck in the middle of things is a common result of viewing an .mpd file in LDraw, or even LDLite sometimes. Are you really using LDraw to view models? As (...) (25 years ago, 23-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: Grocery story

James J. wrote in message ... (...) <snip> (...) the (...) If I had it built in, I'd worry about it. As it is, I use a lot of dialect when I type anyhoo, usually to relfect the message as being more informal. Add to that 750mg hydro-codone.....(1) (...) (25 years ago, 23-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: gone fishin

(...) 383. 503 also works (most of the time?). --Bram (25 years ago, 23-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  gone fishin  [DAT]

Okay, spent some time this evening stocking the tackle shop/dive shack/bait depot/ whatever while the wife watched the CMA's. I designed the dock to be able to move to the other door of the shop in case the river isn't wide enought to accomodate a (...) (25 years ago, 23-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact