 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 483
Re: still-going (double-wide)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 1999 19:41:39 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.models, Brian Sauls writes:

Love the rust on the "junker," but it needs a gun rack, too ;-)

-John Van

Oddly enough, I was thinking of how to do this on the way to work--1x1
headlight, 1x1 tile w/ clip, and minifig rife--voila!  Mebbe (no mebbe--I
*know* I  will) I'll make some more trailer park vehicles--how about a '78
Firebird w/ T-tops?  Anybody made a Z-28?

No, but I planned to make an (orange) 1969 Dodge Charger for my own personal
usage. However, the Cadillac convertible and sheriff's patrol car (for Boss
Hogg and Sheriff Rosco respectively; :-} ) are completed and ready to use, as
is a version of Optimus Prime (in tractor trailer mode) and Ironhide (a red
van).

Brian (bbq) Sauls
(gd&r)