 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 472
Re: Poilceman's Torso, Temporary.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Tue, 14 Sep 1999 21:42:06 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.models, Jonathan Wilson writes:

John VanZwieten wrote:

In lugnet.cad.dat.models, Jonathan Wilson writes:
Until such a day comes when a policeman's torso becomes readily
available, I am submitting this edition of the businessman's torso with
a light blue shirt and a tie clip. It can be used for the police
uniforms of any non-communist community. (Those countries usually have
tan shirts to their uniforms.) In addition, it can also double for
uniforms of security guards or any businessperson who prefers to wear a
blue shirt with a gold tie clip & jacket buttons.  In the future, this
will serve as one part of my Datsville Sheriff equipment submissions.
Behold torso number, 973t05.dat!

Good torso but if I were a policeman I wouldn't wear this.
Anyways about this sherrifs equipment what exactly are you making? I am the police chief of
datsville as it were

That's funny, I had you down as the Datsville auto mechanic. :-)

-John Van

I am both!

--
Jonathan Wilson
wilsonj@xoommail.com

Actually this Sherriff's car I built was based on the County Sheriff's Dept.,
particularly Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane (see The Dukes of Hazzard, Hazzard
County Sheriff). It contains the largely unneeded gold sheriff decal over the
front fenders, room in the bar for a suspect (plus the optional barricade) and
a brand new 1x1 tile w/grille for the siren & internals to the police light. It
can be altered for whatever jurisdiction its needed for, but this is the reason
for the blue shirt and black jacket. (Also, most local American police
companies wear light blue shirts, regardless of the overall color of the suit.)
The end point is... If you need either the upcoming car or the uniform, give me
a reply. Otherwise, I can continue to store both for my own personal uses.
-- James J.
P.S.: Shelby Co., Tennessee is one of several communities that has a seperate
series of local "Police Depts." and a "County Sheriff". They also have two
seperate public school districts. [Memphis City Schools & Shelby County
Schools]