 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 443
Re: Poilceman's Torso, Temporary.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 1999 09:00:19 GMT

Dennett wrote:

On 09/12/1999, at 7:34 PM, Jonathan Wilson wrote:

Until such a day comes when a policeman's torso becomes readily
available, I am submitting this edition of the businessman's torso with
a light blue shirt and a tie clip. It can be used for the police
uniforms of any non-communist community. (Those countries usually have
tan shirts to their uniforms.) In addition, it can also double for
uniforms of security guards or any businessperson who prefers to wear a
blue shirt with a gold tie clip & jacket buttons.  In the future, this
will serve as one part of my Datsville Sheriff equipment submissions.
Behold torso number, 973t05.dat!

Good torso but if I were a policeman I wouldn't wear this.
Anyways about this sherrifs equipment what exactly are you making? I am • the police chief of
datsville as it were (I am making the police station and vechicles) so • everything you make has to
fit in with what I am making.

Actually, Jonathan, it doesn't because police and sheriff are totally
different
things. Where I live(Maine, USA) we have the State Police who's
jurisdiction
is the whole state and who have blue cars, then there are the Sheriffs who

have jurisdiction in their specific county and which drive brown cars,
then you
have the town police who's jurisdiction is their town(unless requested by
another
town) and they drive white cars.  So you see Sheriff and police aren't the
same
as they have very different roles(I'm not going to list any things, just
take my
word for it:)

Ryan

I am making police more like police chief wiggum in the simpsons. i.e. the local cops.

--
Jonathan Wilson
wilsonj@xoommail.com