 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 453
Re: Datsville: crane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 1999 20:41:51 GMT

That's why the top and the arm are seperate units.  The top and arm
have the bottom and top of a 4x4 turnstyle.

KL

In lugnet.cad.dat.models, John VanZwieten writes:
----- Original Message -----
From: Kevin Loch <kloch@opnsys.com>

I'm posting this as a mpd this time.

.mpd is the way to go for this type of thing.  I want to seriously plug
M-Peedy for anyone using LDAO.  If you set it up as a tool (took me 5-10
minutes) it works with even less effort than inlining.

Sooner or later Datsville is
going to need an office building for it's residents to work in.
This is a modular crane that can be adjusted in height for any
project, and the arm can be rotated about the crane top.
The inspiration for this comes from living in the Northern
Virginia area where at least 50 office buildings have been built in the past
year.

Cool crane.  How would the crane rotate?  At the top, I assume.

Anyone got a 1/2 finished large building they'd consider sending me so I can
use the crane with it?

-John Van