 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 449
Re: Datsville: crane2 (exponents?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 1999 15:06:51 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.models, Kevin Loch writes:
For some reason, the lines with exponents don't render in ldlite when
I use the dat hyperlink in web mode.  ldlite,ldraw and l3p/povray
render them fine locally.  I made it in MLcad.  Is this a bug?
There is no need for e-15 exponents anyway so I substituted 0 for all
exponents. let's try it again.

If not a bug, at least a nit.  I think if you open the file in LDAO's editor,
select the whole text and MoveExact by 1, then move it all back, LDAO will get
rid of the exponents.

-John Van