 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 2192
2191  |  2193
Subject:
Looking for 7740 as a .DAT file
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Mon, 20 Aug 2007 16:45:53 GMT

Hi,

maybe I am too stupid to use the search engine :-) but I can't find no 7740 as a
.DAT file and I do know that (years ago) I did find them here (but lost them due
to changing computers).

Does anyone has it and may tell me the link or send it as file?

Why do I am looking for that? I want to include a lego room in my website
(www.adri.de) with my (and maybe your?) lego MOCS and sets and some nice
animations like (just a draft animation for showing what I am thinking about):

http://www.adri.de/animationen/ani_mallet.html

Later I also want to present the MOCS and sets in 'real 3D', means it will be
possible to view the LEGOs from any site and angle.

Thanks and best Regards,
adrian