 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 2121
    Re: My Latest Favorite Brickshelf Folder —Koyan Töreni
   "Jaco van der Molen" <jmolen@zonnet.nl> wrote in news:I3sI5w.4qu@lugnet.com: (...) Actually, after thinking it over, I suppose using the logo might make it seem like they are officially released pictures by TLC. I'm going to remove the logo and (...) (20 years ago, 10-Sep-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.general)

        Re: My Latest Favorite Brickshelf Folder —John Neal
   (...) I was hoping that you'd somehow be able to get permission from TLC to use their logo-- it really makes the set image complete. I really think your work could be used as a valuable asset to the AFOL community and to TLC as well for that matter. (...) (20 years ago, 11-Sep-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.general, FTX)