 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 2119
    Re: My Latest Favorite Brickshelf Folder —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Our opinions don't matter as much as LEGO opinions do, in my opinion. You could always ask Jake to get you a favorable ruling... Thanks again for sharing these, whatever the final outcome may be. (20 years ago, 9-Sep-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: My Latest Favorite Brickshelf Folder —John Neal
   (...) Excellent suggestion. jacob.mckee@HOTDEATH...a.lego.com (ignore my editorial caps:-) Drop him a line. I think it would be cool to have them integrated into the Brickshelf instructions somehow-- if nothing more than a link. Brickshelf, BTW, has (...) (20 years ago, 9-Sep-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)