 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 2115 (-5)
  Re: My Latest Favorite Brickshelf Folder

(...) Oh, and PS, welcome to LUGNET, and don't be shy about announcing your new additions:-) JOHN (20 years ago, 9-Sep-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: My Latest Favorite Brickshelf Folder

(...) Awesome! I will! JOHN (20 years ago, 9-Sep-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: My Latest Favorite Brickshelf Folder

(...) I've looked at these and they are cool renderings. Not only that, but it looks like you're also publishing the MPD's as well. The published MPD's are the best part. You rock! Jeff (20 years ago, 8-Sep-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.general)

  Re: My Latest Favorite Brickshelf Folder

"John" <John@TCLTC.org> wrote in news:I3p0MC.1LLy@lugnet.com: (...) Thanks :) Actually, when I started out a month or two ago, my goal was to model and render every space set. But soon I got distracted by other nice sets, and started doing those (...) (20 years ago, 8-Sep-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.general)

  Re: My Latest Favorite Brickshelf Folder

(...) I take that back. He did respond. Apparently he's a lurker here on lugnet -Orion (20 years ago, 8-Sep-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.general, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact