 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1988
Re: Train Track Shortcut: 1-4turn.ldr - Train Track 1/4 Circle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Tue, 22 Apr 2003 05:30:58 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.models, Ahui Herrera writes:
In lugnet.cad.dat.models, Tore Eriksson writes:
This shortcut can easily be edited for other track or sleeper colours/styles.

Have you or someone else considered making a shortbut for a straight to
curve track piece.  I am having a lot of trouble attempting to aline a
straight to curved track part. I can try to edit the file(s) from Tore to work with the 9V track.

-AHui

Hi Ahui,

Are you only talking abouth the old track style (blue & grey ones) or would
you like to see such shortcut for the 9V track too?

Regards,
Ludo