 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1986
  Parts disappearing with L3PAO - m6011_schatkar.dat [0/1]

Hello all, I'm a newbie in the field of Lego rendering, started only last week. I'm using the combination of LeoCAD v0.73.2, L3PAO v1.3.8 and Pov-Ray v3.5 to produce my renderings. I've already solved quite a few problems i had by browsing through (...) (21 years ago, 19-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad.ray)