 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1975 (-5)
  Re: Monkeypede

(...) Ok. MSIE 5.0 still tells me I'm attempting to open the file "ldraw.cgi." I'm trying this on two computers. The second computer, which doesn't have file associations configured for LDraw stuff, asks me what program to open the file in. I select (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Monkeypede

(...) I think you're pretty close. The server isn't actually reporting 'ldraw.cgi' anywhere -- that's just the script name in the URL. Here's what the server reports: Content-type: application/x-ldraw Content-disposition: (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Monkeypede

(...) I think I just fixed this. If the content contains a '0 Name' line, then the name that's found on the line is the name that's now returned in the Content-disposition header of the HTTP response. Otherwise it defaults to the old way, which is (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: Monkeypede

Quick followup with more notes: I have MLCad set to be my default program to load LDraw files. It works just fine with opening files on my hard drive, but it will fail to open the file when LUGNET passes it 'ldraw.cgi.' Is this an MLCad problem? (I (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Monkeypede

Todd - This is an old topic, and I came across it cause I was browsing for models posted on the groups. It brings up a concern of mine - the CAD DAT groups and file associations/extensions in Windows. I'm a bit rusty on MIME-types in Win2K, cause I (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact