 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1956
1955  |  1957
Subject:
Moonbase Observatory
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 2003 18:32:00 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hello all,

Here is my Moonbase version of my Observatory!
Photo's: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=38980
LDraw: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=38983
Render:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sjaacko/Rendering/mb-observatory.jpg (deep
link)

LMKWYT

Original Observatory
Photo's: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=36047
LDraw: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=38982

There are also some renders of both observatories and several other models:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=sjaacko

Jaco