 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1896
Re: New MPD: Lotus Esprit S4
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 18:55:37 GMT

My Ldraw 0.27 has a problem showing it. It shows 37 (visible) steps, then
stops. It looks half-finished. Am I doing sth wrong? I pasted Mr Blessing's
dat into a file esprit.dat and showed it with LDraw. I then had to press
Enter about 50 times to get to the 37th steps, which shows half a white
front wheel. The next Enter press exits. The same happens with the -MC option.

Please advise.

Is there a viewer/editor which is faster and with a modern ui?