 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1765
1764  |  1766
Subject:
Hosehold Furniture
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 18:15:25 GMT

For my L-Majestic Hotel & Resort Phase 2 I've been working on a series of
ldraw furniture files in order to populate the hotel rooms.  After much hard
work here is the results. To download and see the files go to:

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=12839

1) Bed Single
2) Bed Full
3) Bed Queen
4) Bathroom Shower & Tub
5) Bathroon Toliet
6) Bathroom SPA
7) Office Desk
8) Chair Recliner Style
9) Drawers Cabinet Style
10) Table round patio
11) Table round
11) Table banquet
12) Table coffee
13) Table (end table)
14) Lamp FloorType Torch
15) Lamp table
16) Chandlier  (NOT ALL PARTS HAVE BEEN MADE BY LEGO IN THESE COLORS)

The idea behind all these individual models was that in creating phase 2 of
my hotel I realized that I was going to have to populate over 48 rooms all
with about the same furniture.  So instead of building the items over and
over I decided to take the 'hotel mentality' and order 100 toliets, 100
chairs, 100 etc.... =)  Thus the creation of the individual files.  Stay
tune for Phase-2 images of the hotel.  It's a MONSTER of a model!