 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1745 (-10)
  Train Watch Tower  [DAT]

Based on the design in the Jan 02 Lego Shop @ Home I created a train watch tower. Check out my .drr file. I've added a bunch of steps in case anyone is interested in building it. 0 Name: Train Watch Tower.ldr 0 Unofficial Model 0 Author: Ahui (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Rick made a bus  [DAT]

Here is a bus I made. Tour style. It has been built in real life, viewable here... (URL) but my camera really stinks. =). I made it look better, by adding some more windows that i don't have =) It is completely buildable. I dont know about the (...) (23 years ago, 29-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Cathedral of Ice .Dat file now available on Brickshelf

Last year, around this time, I introduced my "Cathedral of Ice" MOC. This model proved to be quite popular and I still get requests for the .dat files to make this model. To make this process easier, I've now posted the .dat files on brickshelf at (...) (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  (small) trainposterpage update

Hi all, Some small updates on (URL) will be no TIF-files to be downloaded (no one asked...), the first photo is in the gallery (thanks Bob Hayes!) and there is a sneak preview of a new project... (read "the future" and click "see preview"). Jeroen (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets)

  Re: Can someone make me some pneumatic tubes?

Jeroen, I should be able to handle that. I will need the .DAT files with the starting and ending points and a description of how you want them to look. Maybe I can work with you on how to get ldraw-mode to work. It's painfully simple, so simple it (...) (23 years ago, 5-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Can someone make me some pneumatic tubes?

Hi, Can someone make me some pneumatic tubes in LDraw-mode? I need 8 (4 different one's but also mirrored) tubes. Can someone who masters LDraw-mode please help me??? TIA, Jeroen PS you can mail me on jeroendehaan@mac.com or kukeleku@chello.nl (23 years ago, 5-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  artemus (7313 red planet protector alternate)  [DAT]

here's the follow-up model to last month's shinkitsune. and shame on me for not crediting authors on the unofficial parts. a BIG thanks to john van zwieten for his locking hinge elements (URL) to paul easter for the mars canopy (URL) g 0 Artemus - (...) (23 years ago, 4-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: Corner Unit

(...) Serves me right for hand-assembling the MPD. :( I'll post a corrected version in a while. (...) Did you post the results? I've seen one or two CAD'ish, non-lego uses of LDraw. I thought I had posted one of my earlier efforts (a two-bed loft (...) (23 years ago, 28-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: Corner Unit

(...) ... (...) plytop.dat and plyd210 seem to be missing. I once used LDraw to arrange my apartment, using very crude models of the furniture. /Tore (23 years ago, 28-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Corner Unit  [DAT]

This isn't lego, but it is LDraw, so I thought I'd share it... For Kristin's birthday, I'm going to build her a corner unit with shelves, drawers, and even some work surfaces. Naturally, I wanted to develop some reasonably detailed plans before I (...) (23 years ago, 28-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact