 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 170 (-5)
  Re: mars colony - team transport  [DAT]

(...) your wish is my command! this is how the model was originally built anyway (photos and instruction pages will show up on my page in the next couple of weeks). ---...--- 0 Team Transport - 6899 Nebula Outpost Alternate 0 Name: TEAMTRAN.DAT 0 (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: mars colony - team transport

(...) hi sproat thanks for the praise...my only wish is that someday we'll see the panel pieces in yellow and cockpit pieces in charcoal grey so i can make the model in the real world. ..joseph g (25 years ago, 29-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  ATV with rubber band suspension  [DAT]

I built this model last year and decided to post it. I put orthodontic rubber bands between the 1x1 plates with light holders to give the pivoting chassis some resistance. The result was a simple suspension system that works great for uneven (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: mars colony - team transport

Nice model! It's a great design, it's not overly large, just the right size. The color sceme isn't bad but, I think it would look better in the explorian color sceme. The thing I really like about it is the side doors and the way they are integrated (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: mars colony - team transport

(...) Lego sets, probably Exploriens or Futron, without the annoying Town Jr-isms we've seen from them of late. I wish we'd see more like these on the store shelves. Really fantastic! :-, Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 28-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact