 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 167
Re: mars colony - team transport
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Thu, 29 Jul 1999 03:09:51 GMT

Nice model! It's a great design, it's not overly large, just the right size.
The color sceme isn't bad but, I think it would look better in the explorian
color sceme.  The thing I really like about it is the side doors and the way
they are integrated into the lines of the transport.  You can just imagine the
doors opening, and space marines ready to seize a starbase.