 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1668
Re: DS9
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Fri, 24 Aug 2001 14:41:42 GMT

Thanks Rick. I made it tan (color 19) but that does not seem right...
I moved the pictures from my previous postings to:
http://ucoms.novice.nl/lego/ds9/ds9-01.jpg
http://ucoms.novice.nl/lego/ds9/ds9-02.jpg
http://ucoms.novice.nl/lego/ds9/ds9-03.jpg

Jaco

Rick Hallman wrote:

Very cool. Should POV-RAY it with a teeny enterprise docked at it. Again, I
say cool, but the real DS9 is more of a yuck brown. Captain Sisko would be
proud. (WHen he gets back from playing prophet).

Rick