 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1666
Re: DS9
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Fri, 24 Aug 2001 11:36:29 GMT

More progress at http://ucoms.novice.nl/lego/ds9-02.jpg

Jaco van der Molen wrote:

Here is an intermediate picture of the progress on my DS9.
http://ucoms.novice.nl/lego/ds9-01.jpg
Does anyone has some experience with doing round and spherical shapes?
I am also having trouble getting the right distance between elements in
a 15, 30, 45 and 60 degree angle. Any insights?

LMKWYT,

Jaco

I am also making an attempt at Deep Space Nine, the station that is. All
in some "nanofig" scale...
The difficulty is the 30 and 60 degree angles and round shape of the
thing.

To the model group: has anyone ever tried to do a "Defiant" or "DS9". I
am planning to do a Runabout too, since I have already made an
Enterprise NCC-1701-D. Just recently I saw a nice Klingon ship in LEGO
somewhere and being a fan of Star Trek and LEGO I thought of building
some things from ST.

Greetingz...

Sjaacko