 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1512
1511  |  1513
Subject:
Battle Droid for DDK
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 11:13:55 GMT

Hi all,

I have been working on the Battle Droid for the Droid Developers Kit and
have uploaded the following image of how it currently looks. This is my
first attempt at using MLCad, l3p & POV. Great applications when used
together - or individually.

http://homepage.eircom.net/~mindstorms/bd.jpg

The model uses the only DAT file of the microscout that I could find, which
was done by Tore Eriksson (thanks Tore).

Any suggestions on how to display it better (i.e. options for l3p or camera
angle.)
thanks,
Dermot