 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1484
Re: Minifig-scale standing Droideka (SW:TPM Destroyer Droid)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 11:42:10 GMT

Jeremy,

I hope you don't mind but I used your Droideka design on one of my MOCs.
I've put your name in the desciption text file to go with it so at least
people will realise it's not all my own work :)

The image is at http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=2743

I've also uploaded TIE Interceptor MOCs I built last week at
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=2742  and the 7146 TIE
Fighter (in progress) at

Dan