 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1286
Re: Modified sports hover car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Fri, 23 Jun 2000 15:08:47 GMT

"Mladen Pejic" <milovan@netcom.ca> writes:

Next time, could you please inline your models, since MPD files
don't seem to work good with LDLite

MPD-files work well with LDLITE on my system.

because then people have to use MLCad or LEdit to view your models.

On the other hand, MPD-files do certainly _not_ work with LEdit!

I think it makes sense to use MPD rather than inlining, as MPD may
save some bandwidth in the case of multiple submodels.

Fredrik