 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1285
Re: Modified sports hover car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Fri, 23 Jun 2000 14:52:40 GMT

"Mladen Pejic" <milovan@netcom.ca> writes:
Wow, I wish I could build hover-cars like you Bram!!!

Thanks!

Is the model in any way influenced by a Diablo (says on the .dat
file)?

Kinda gives it away, doesn't it?  I actually think it ended up looking a
lot like a GT40 (especially since it's blue) except with Lamborghini
doors.

Next time, could you please inline your models, since MPD files don't
seem to work good with LDLite, because then people have to use MLCad or
LEdit to view your models.

I suggest getting L3Lab and setting it as your default .DAT/.MPD viewer.
It renders faster than LDLite and allows you to rotate the model with
your mouse.
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht................BramL@JUNO.com
http://www.chuh.org/Students/Bram-Lambrecht/