 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1224
  Re: MOC: Apollo lunar module (repost)

(...) I'm very impressed by your model. Have you considered to enter this beauty in the "Model Of The Month" competition at (URL) ? (Or is that why you are looking for Crater Plates ?) I wish you more of this kind of inspiration, M. Moolhuysen. (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: MOC: Apollo lunar module (repost)

Manfred Moolhuysen <moom@nospamchello.nl> writes in lugnet.cad.dat.models: (...) Thanks! Yes, I've thought of that - I'm trying to get some renderings done at the moment, but there's always so much more to do... :-) ---...--- Axel Poque email: (...) (24 years ago, 6-May-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)