 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 119
  MOC Pod racer 1  [DAT]

Here's my second Pod racer. I tried to make this one as sleek as possible. Notice the pilot's prone position (if only mini-figs could tilt their heads back :) Please LMKWYT! --Bram 0 FILE pod2.dat 0 MPD Author: Bram Lambrecht 0 0 This .MPD was (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: MOC Pod racer 1

(...) and the subject should reflect that. Oops! Subject should be: MOC Pod @acer 2 --Bram (25 years ago, 18-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: MOC Pod racer 1

Yikes! I just saw SW EP1 again last night, and the thought of driving one of those things head first at those speeds is a little unnerving! Not that it would really matter which way your body was pointed if you crashed. Head-first would definitely (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: MOC Pod racer 2

(...) Hey, people ride motorcycles that way! :) I didn't think about the psychological aspect of driving one headfirst; I just wanted to put the driver as low as possible (and in the protective range of the windshield. It wouldn't help much if the (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)