 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 127
Re: MOC Pod racer 2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Mon, 19 Jul 1999 15:06:33 GMT

"John VanZwieten" <john_vanzwieten@email.msn.com> writes:
Yikes!  I just saw SW EP1 again last night, and the thought of driving
one of those things head first at those speeds is a little
unnerving!  Not that it would really matter which way your body was
pointed if you crashed.  Head-first would definitely be an added
rush, though :-)

Hey, people ride motorcycles that way! :)  I didn't think about the
psychological aspect of driving one headfirst; I just wanted to put the
driver as low as possible (and in the protective range of the windshield.
It wouldn't help much if the windsheild pushed air up so that it hit the
driver in the chest instead of going over his head ;)
--Bram