 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1169
    Mladen's HW Police Copter (alternate colors) —Joseph Gonzalez
   I just had to play around with this terrific model by Mladen Pejic (URL) dropped the heavy armaments and changed colors to a black-and-white police type cruiser. Please note that this is an original design by Mladen Pejic. 0 Name: PHELI.DAT 0 (...) (24 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

        Re: Mladen's HW Police Copter (alternate colors) —Mladen Pejic
     I am at a loss of speech... Thank you so much Joseph for actually downloading the HWPH file and playing around with it! I am so shocked because about a year ago I was going through all you models and getting inspiration from them! I'm just so happy (...) (24 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

        Re: Mladen's HW Police Copter (alternate colors) —John VanZwieten
   This is a very well-done model! I'm going to have to try this out IRL--maybe in M-Tron colors. -John Van Joseph Gonzalez <hsadm2.jgonzale@ema...ate.ut.us> wrote in message news:FsKCGL.238@lugnet.com... (...) police (...) (24 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

        Re: Mladen's HW Police Copter (alternate colors) —Joseph Gonzalez
   thanks, john i've also done that color scheme (i call it space police III) for a couple of my own models just for fun. if you liked the sub-theme color-swapping check out roger rothhaar's page, (URL) got some very cool models (mobile outpost and (...) (24 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.build)