 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1173
Re: Mladen's HW Police Copter (alternate colors)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.build
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2000 17:46:34 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

thanks, john
i've also done that color scheme (i call it space police III) for a couple
of my own models just for fun.

if you liked the sub-theme color-swapping check out roger rothhaar's page,
http://www.baylug.org/rogerr/
he's got some very cool models (mobile outpost and galaxy commander in
m-tron livery being my favorites).

..joseph g

(follow-ups to lugnet.build)

In lugnet.cad.dat.models, John VanZwieten writes:
This is a very well-done model!  I'm going to have to try this out IRL--maybe
in M-Tron colors.

-John Van

Joseph Gonzalez <hsadm2.jgonzale@email.state.ut.us> wrote in message
I just had to play around with this terrific model by Mladen Pejic
http://www.lugnet.com/build/?n=3799

I dropped the heavy armaments and changed colors to a black-and-white • police
type cruiser.

Please note that this is an original design by Mladen Pejic.

0 Name: PHELI.DAT
0 Author: Mladen Pejic
0 Unofficial Model
0 Weapons Police Helicopter-B and W Version
--.dat snipped--