 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1167
    Re: One more town wall —Brian Sauls
    Joachim Probst wrote in message .. . (...) It's great! I love your towers. This is the size that I originally was looking for, but somehow it got out of hand. And I just realized that I either need to make the whole thing taller or I'm going to (...) (24 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

        Re: One more town wall —Joachim Probst
   Hi Brian, Brian Sauls <barbcue@nospam.home.com> wrote in a message: FsIo7L.7qH@lugnet.com... (...) of (...) The whole design I got from the accient town walls (and city) of Rothenburg o.d. Tauber in Germay. The town walls are of that height, because (...) (24 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)